Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Katgut

Fini

I'd like to thank Aurikan, arioch, Quasar`, Katarhyne, cph, Zaldron and bigbadgangsta for proving to me that I've wasted over three years of my life.

Good luck to all of you assholes.

(Replying to this post is a sign that you are an asshole as well.)

I'd like to thank Aurikan, arioch, Quasar`, Katarhyne, cph, Zaldron and bigbadgangsta for proving to me that I've wasted over three years of my life.

Glad I could help.

waste your life? on what? HOw? please tell more! IF you talking about doom, Doom is life! so how can you waste life if doom is life

IF you talking about doom, Doom is life! so how can you waste life if doom is life

Haha, now you're gonna get it.

As one of the names in the apparent new asshole society, we should adopt a symbol of our association.

I propose hello.jpg

With all my respect to Katgut, it takes him years to realize completely obvious things.

I'm already a total retard (thanks, Ling), being an asshole isn't gonna hurt that much. See you in two days when the withdrawal symptoms get to be too much for ya. ;)

Well, I suppose I am a big stinking asshole, since I replied to this post created by an asshole :)

Like fod said, the new symbol should be this: (o)
Looks like an asshole to me.

Like fod said, the new symbol should be this: (o)
Looks like an asshole to me.

How the hell would you know what an asshole looks like???!!!

yup, he did make it pretty clear that you WILL feel the wrath of Ling if you post there.