Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

The Ultimate "Torment & Torture" (Update p1)

What is this? First one who solves this (except GrafZahl, sorry for this ;)) gets a little nifty surprise ;)

*EDIT*
More information below!

Fine, it's a screenshot of a zdoom map you made featuring a base built into a mountain landscape that use Quake textures aswell as Ogro textures and modified Doom2 textures. I think I see some gothic textures too. But it's too far away and too gritty to be sure.

kristus said:

Fine, it's a screenshot of a zdoom map you made featuring a base built into a mountain landscape that use Quake textures aswell as Ogro textures and modified Doom2 textures. I think I see some gothic textures too. But it's too far away and too gritty to be sure.

your right, thre are some gothic textures used.. as well as a couple skulltag textures

woot, posted the same time as angent sport o:

*cough* anyways, it looks like your starting on another map for the "demon eclipse" mod that is going around n stuff. but it doesnt look like it, but who knows.

Okay, you guys are getting closer ;)

@Kristus - That's all true, but still not the direction I asked for! ;)

@Combustable - It's not a piece of a new TNT, but you are getting closer.

@Doom'd Marine - Gothic:Yes, Skulltag:No! But not what I am asking for ;) And no, its no new Map for DemonEclipse, I am even not finished with the first one!

@AgentSpork - Well, that'd be by far too simple ;)

HobbsTiger1 said:

Looks to me like a shot of a TNT 1 remake.

Great, Hobbs got it ;) It is indeed the outside area of TNT1 remade and spiced up but behind this, something even larger and greater can be found ;)

Tormentor667 said:

Great, Hobbs got it ;) It is indeed the outside area of TNT1 remade and spiced up but behind this, something even larger and greater can be found ;)

:D IWIN

Edit: Waht do I get?

Agent Spork has found the special secret hint in my "Tower of Suffering" thread ;) Okay, to be honest, while working on TNT4, I had always the idea to revamp TNT1, because there is so much I can make even better... consider that this map has been built in just one weekend, it is full of bugs and visual faults and I am sure, I can improve this now! Beyond that, in the other thread, many users complained about either TNT2, TNT3 or TNTLEs gameplay and I think I can also improve this a lot! And beyond, also TNT2 suffers some lack of detail or innovativeness and I can even improve visuals in TNT3 with what I am capable right now. And this is why I have decided to release "The Ultimate Torment And Torture", a compilation of all my TNT wads, revamped, bugfixed and made better, that you cann play all in a row or play seperate from each other if you want to! And to make this the final and best TNT release of all time, TNT4 is included as well with all its glory and all the 3 new maps! :) Something to look forward to, aight?! ;)

It looks more like the regular FWATER textures with a red palette using the warp texture routine IMO.

you are remaking Evilution as It Was Intended To Be With All New Textures and Hyperdetailing and Nick Baker and Assploding Balls

KZTIT or something

mallis said:

you are remaking Evilution as It Was Intended To Be With All New Textures and Hyperdetailing and Nick Baker and Assploding Balls
KZTIT or something

1st read thread
2nd recognize that correct answer has been given
3rd understand, that your answer isn't funny

Graf Zahl said:

4th understand that Mallis has difficulties acting as a decent human being! :D

We love him for it.

The word love here is used very.. vaguely.

DarkJedi188 said:

I'm guessing that the sky was made from the red warp-portal texture of Hexen1...

That's quite an idea TBH..

I'm guessing that that would tile horribly.

I'm however surpriced that I never seen anyone use the warp effect with the snake textures yet. I've never bothered to try it myself since I never made any maps for zdoom. But in my mind it's a match made in heaven. Or hell, if you will.