Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
consolehack

Can i create new sprites without replacing other ones?

Can i create new sprites without replacing other ones?

In Xwe... Then using Whacked 2 to set what it does..

Help would be appriciated!

:P

Whacked can't *actually* add those sprites to their sprite and frame list *unless* you add to the Whacked file the wad with the sprites.
Anyways, you must put the sprites between SS_START and SS_END, little grasshopper.

So i cant change behaviour and stuff?

How do i insert a sprite? Doom builder doesnt show any ones u have..

Only the defult doom 2 ones

you should use DECORATE,
it is a function built into ZDoom. What it does, is you use script lines to tell the properties of your object/enemy. you can have as many new objects that you want! without replacing the ones already in the game. There are UNLIMITED possibilities when using DECORATE.

however, learning DECORATE can take some time. you dont use an editor, it is saved into your wad as a text file. you will need to use the editor called "XWE" to create the file. The file you make will be called "DECORATE"

when you run zdoom, it will automatically check for this file in your wad, and when it finds it, it will read the scripting properties that you have typed onto the file.

i know this is very confusing, and im not the person for you to learn this from. go to http://www.zdoom.org/wiki/index.php?title=DECORATE

if you are patient, and study up, you will go far with this. beleive me, its worth the time.

heh, well you sent me the wad, But i cant find it so....

Can you send it again with a Decorate script actually shooting the arrow please
i nearly forgot about it until starting to do some images again...
Found it in my pictures =D

please send the finish corrupt, Thank you. ( Just do a new projectile for the arrow, If that is possible )

- sausage -