Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

my internet is back up

my internet is back up after being down for two weeks and ownly surfing wuth my dreamcast. o well. i guess the internet bacame apart of my life after a while of haveing it.

Good to see ya back, kain. Thought you'd died on us or something:)
Surfing the Net with a Dreamcast is the epitome of lowliness.

Nice spelling.

Pay no attention to Lament, kain. He is merely having another ego trip of mammoth proportions.

Pay no attention to Lament, kain. He is merely having another ego trip of mammoth proportions.

Huh? I never have ego trips. I'm too smart and overall too cool for that sort of thing.

And I was making kain a compliment. His spelling is wonderful. The words "wuth" and "bacame" made me think of the mysteries of the Universe that are to remain unsolved forever...

That's what happens when you've nothing but a Dreamcast and a phone line to stay connected. The withdrawal does a number on your brain. :P

Huh? I never have ego trips.

[sarcasm]Oh heavens, no, not you.[/sarcasm]

I'm too smart and overall too cool for that sort of thing.

Suuuuurrrrrreeeeeee you are.

And I was making kain a compliment. His spelling is wonderful. The words "wuth" and "bacame" made me think of the mysteries of the Universe that are to remain unsolved forever...

Once again, let me compliment you on your uncanny sarcasm abilities.....

Huh? I never have ego trips. I'm too smart and overall too cool for that sort of thing.

Just to make a point.

WTF? We're missing Fredrik's reply...

You can have my reply instead!#!#

I am cool.