Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MyStiKaL_BiOn

isn't a doom movie?

There was never a finished Doom movie, there was one in the works, I think it got canceled or something. Maybe there will be one sometime, but either way usually movies based on games suck ass so there's nothing to really look forward to.

games n movies just dont mix:
- the tomb raider movie wasnt very good and would've been worse if Lara Croft wasnt in it.

- doom ....well, listen to Bbg

- and the Men In Black game was a total piece of crap

- the tomb raider movie wasnt very good and would've been worse if Lara Croft wasnt in it.

Considering Lara Croft was the main character, who else did you expect to be in it?

Well.... with game movies, the Japanese ones seem to have more success x_x.

The Sonic anime was pretty good. The American dubbing sucks and for some reason Knuxy can now levitate... otherwise it was good ^_^ and Tails still harbors his intense fear of lightning. Yay!

The Iria game based on the series Iria: The Zeiram (sp?) Animation (-that- was based on a live film.... don't know, don't ask) was actually fun ^_^ and good sprite animation... I like it.

So game-movie and movie-game conversions -can- work, but as a rule should be avoided x_x.....

Actually I'm hiring, interested?

He's Zaldron,
The sex cauldron,
Pimpin' all da hos,
Drivin' past Moe's*,

He's a killa',
Big thrilla',
Pimpin' on da Doom,
Ownz0ring da room.

*That is, Moe's tavern
----------------------------------
Heh. Ever since I saw Zaldron <sex caldron>, its reminded me of some rap song I heard...

anime

/me dies

If there's one thing that me and Crendowing agree on for sure, it's that ANIME FUCKING SUCKS.

anime

/me dies

If there's one thing that me and Crendowing agree on for sure, it's that ANIME FUCKING SUCKS.

You can count me in on that!

anime

/me dies

You can count me in on that!

/me joins the club

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

but either way usually movies based on games suck ass

Super Mario Bros. movie - $#!T.
Tomb Raider - Wow, another chance for whats-her-face to be a slut.
Goldeneye (game) - What? A GOOD movie game?! I thought these were dead after E.T., for the Atari 2600.
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (game) - Said to be the worst game. Ever. 'Nuff said.
Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter (movies) - What do you think? Gah. You CAN'T make a fighting game movie, @$$holes.

It's better than almost EVERYTHING animated over here. Just stay away from the kiddie $#!t (DBZ (YOU HEARD ME), Poke-a-man, Sailor Moon) and watch the gun-filled, blood-splattered stuff. Watch Session #5 of Cowboy Bebop, 'Ballad of Fallen Angels.' The last good animated things over here that are still alive are Space Ghost and Sealab 2021 (funnier than South Park, b**ch.). AND SCREW YOU, CAKE LOVER.