Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JonTTu111

Error with DB

I sometime have text: heap allocation error, when I browse textures. And then DB shutdown itself and i lost my biggest map, without I saved it. (I make it for 5 hours, because I didn't have anything else to do.) WTF IS THAT STUPID ERROR!!!!!!!!!!

The pain you feel is a good bit you're fault for not saving often, but it's a hard way to learn. I just lost 3 mins work because DB quit out on me but I saved so no harm done. I assume you use 1.67? 1.66 is moe stable, with a few less features.

well i have a 1.67, but is there a solve to that heap allocation error.AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!! And now I loose my map06 battlefield2 and text is: runtime error. WTF! IS MY COMPUTER BROKEN OR IS THERE A BROBLEMS WITH DOOM BUILDER! (Luckily i saved that map just before error text.)

It's doombuilder. Browsing textures when in #D mode tend to crash it sometimes. Safe the map everything prior to running 3D mode. I personally didnt have too many problems with it, though I did get the occassional crash. Also, when ti crash, open your application manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) and goto applications to make sure DB isn't still opened in the background. That tends to cause a lot of issues with other programs like Internet Explorer and some Steam games, from personal experience.