Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
purist

Any Brits here have a PS2?

I've got an English PS2 but I want a game that was released in Japan & America only.

Is there any legal way of me being able to play an American region game on an English PS2 (converters/adaptors etc) or is it just hard luck?

purist said:

Is there any legal way of me being able to play an American region game on an English PS2 (converters/adaptors etc) or is it just hard luck?

What American games are you looking for?
I've got plenty, some of which may have never been released on your side of the pond. And I'm pretty sure my copies work on Region 2s.

MailmanTS said:

What American games are you looking for?

Fighter Maker 2. Don't laugh. I know it got mixed reviews but I've got an itch to make a fighting game and it's the only available software to do anything near it (unless you know otherwise).

MUGEN is a fighting game maker for the pc. I've never tried it myself but it's supposed to be good.

I've been on this site before but I was put off because the FAQs and such are in French only. Maybe I'll look into it a bit more. Thanks Joe.

Anyone here used MUGEN before?

Gemini09 said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.U.G.E.N

Did you check that out? Try the links under 'More information and downloads'.

Yes thanks, I found it the other day but never had much chance to check it out. It's on my favourites list now so I'll hopefully have a look today.

Rotting Corpse said:

Yes I have and I still do. Mugen great if your a 2d fighting game fan.

Have you made anything good with it? The major downside for me is that I'm no sprite artist.