Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blakktoose

How to load the dvd game demo on xbox 360

I'm trying to figure out how to load the game demo that came on the movie DVD. I play the game on PC and bought the dvd movie just because it had a demo. Will it even play on a 360? I have the premium system with a hard drive and all, so I would think it should.

Um, you probably put the DVD in the X-Box 360, then using the menu, navigate to the playable demo.

That would be the logical choice, but nope. Instead with the DVD in the 360, I click the menu selection and it says "Guess what? You can put this DVD in your Xbox and play a demo!" Yah! Thanks for the instructions! Talk about irony.

Unless it says it was meant to play on an xbox 360 as well as the regular xbox, it might not. There's alot of issues with the backwards compatibility apparently, and it can take a while for them to get xbox games emulating on the 360 properly. I doubt a game demo from the doom movie is a high priority. It kind of sounds like it's reading it like any other dvd player would, just telling you that you can put it in an xbox for the demo. So you might be SOL.