Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

life is in danger!

for those of you who have goten tickle me elmo, the new version, return it and here is why. some day in january they are suppose to do something as a surprise. This is a trick created by Bin Laden and or other terrorist. The Dolls a laced with many deadly tricks and traps. Many of them will spray anthrax and possibly small pox. Others will explode and spread hot metal, killing every thing in a 100 foot radius, or they will just explode. It is also believed that 2 of the thousands of deadly dolls are nuclear weapons in desguise or that they will release poison gas capable of killing all the people in a large city.

I warn you now, stay away from the elmos or you shall suffer. Now go get collectors doom or a GBA with doom for your children. Doom is a harmless alternative to deadly tickle me elmos and beanie babies, which have been found to kill and corupt the masses.

Then it's a good thing I have the original Tickle Me Elmo then! Tucked away in the box somewhere in the basement. That thing's gonna be worth huge money someday.

Riiiiiiiight......and you'd also better watch out for those granola bars that give you liver cancer or whatever.....and those flying pigs that drop infected fecal matter onto you!!!! OH NO!!!!!!! HIDE!!!!!!!

Thank you Seph! that "tickle me elmo" will be a great gift for my brother! =]

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Just as demonic as those evil Teletubbies! LET 'EM BURN IN HELL! *dumps gasoline on a giant 15' high pile of Teletubbie crap; ignites; starts dancing and screaming naked around the giant bonfire of damned wickedness* /me is roflmfao right now, also.

Just as demonic as those evil Teletubbies! LET 'EM BURN IN HELL! *dumps gasoline on a giant 15' high pile of Teletubbie crap; ignites; starts dancing and screaming naked around the giant bonfire of damned wickedness* /me is roflmfao right now, also.

"Now, these are child's toys, so be careful you don't inhale any of the toxic fumes..." FWOOOSH!!!!! :)