Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pcorf

New wad by me out now

Sexy oldschool feel. Didn't really understand why the nazis had to be there, experiment or not. Same goes for the inaccessible imps in sector 508.

Belial said:
Didn't really understand why the nazis had to be there, experiment or not.

Maybe this should prove useful here.

Thanks for those who have enjoyed the map.

Those imps in Sector 508 can be shot. But they can't hit you. The sector was actually much lower and I raised it so you can shoot those poor old bastards. Best the shoot them with the Chaingun but make sure you kill the Nazi's and Hell Knight before you kill the imps. The windows were also 32 units above the floor, but were dropped to 24 above the floor to make it easier. There is also a bug in that area behind the windows when I unsuccesfully tried to make a fancy lighting effect. It looks okay if looking towards the switch, but looking away from the switch towards the staircase, you'll notice the slimetrail on the ceiling.

This level is vastly improved from the original 1998 version when it comes to architecture. All monsters were re-placed in the map since the original had Millennium Monsters. The sky is from Millennium which was the intended sky for the map. The outdoor starting area was added recently, and a secret has also been added in the outdoor area.

Belial said:

Didn't really understand why the nazis had to be there, experiment or not.

They were in just to piss you off!!.

But the real reason they were in is because they were been experimented by the Hell Knights to see how a Silent Teleporter works, uhh.