Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Russell_P

ZDoom Monorail

I've been working on some visual effects for an ongoing project and the latest of these is a monorail drive-by scene. A small demo wad of this is available on my site. If anyone's interested they can grab it from http://www.duellist.net

Heh, damn that's neat. Definitely the best looking illusion of that kind that I've seen.

A bit offtopic, I've also played your Deleted Scene Hexen map, which I was previously unaware of. It's damn good. :)

Thanks for the comments.

I only uploaded the Hexen wad yesterday. I didn't think I'd bother to advertise it, just let it turn up in /newstuff sooner or later, but I'm glad you liked it.

The Hexen level is great. "Deleted Scene" is one of my favourite levels. Personally I prefer it to the full "Null space". It was good fun to play it with a different twist and unusual for me to enjoy a Hexen level. It also made a nice change to see Doom textures imported into Hexen rather than the other way around - it worked very nicely too: good choices.

Shame the monorail thing is down, it looks really interesting.

Ahhh, thank you kindly.

An impressive little demo. Very useful idea for cutscenes.

Wow, that is cool. I'd say it even beats the flying plane effect in High Tech Hell 2. Very Impressive.