Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marco

New CChest 1&2 demos

Did a UV Max demo of map 3 of Cchest.wad (1st edition). Time 1:56 using Prboom 2.2.4. Already sent to Doug.

I did a UV Max demo for map 5 of Cchest.wad. Time was 7:51. The demo was done using Prboom 2.2.4. Already sent to Doug.

Edit: Also recorded a UV Max demo for map 2 of Cchest.wad. Time was 3:25 using Prboom 2.2.4. Doug has it also.

Did yet another UV Max demo for CChest.wad, this time for map 8. Time was 10:19 using Prboom 2.2.4. On its way to Doug now.

Recorded a UV Max demo for CChest.wad map 15. I didn't see a demo posted on Doug's chart for this level. Anyway it was recorded with Prboom 2.2.4 with a time of 19:39. On it's way to Doug.

I have also some cotribution for CChest1, recorded two demos on map14:
maxkill in 1:50
maxkill without BFG in 2:47
That run without BFG was my initial demo for this superb map. Just after recording it I realised that there is a secret place with BFG so I recorded another one :-) Demos will be send to Opulent today.

I Recorded a demo for Community Chest 2 - map01 Tyson in 1:31.
Heh just now I see its just two secs slower than max record :-)

Just completed a UV MAX demo for map 21 in CChest.wad. The time was 33:32, and it was recorded with Prboom 2.2.4. Incidentally, there are a lot of holes left in the demo chart for CChest.wad. Any other takers out there? :) Anyway, the demo is on the way to Doug.

EDIT: Btw Gusta, very nice tyson demo there! Excellent!

Marco: Thanks! Most probably I will do some more demos for CC but no huge demoset. There are not many maps I would love. Eg. I like map13 ... but I still don't know how to complete it :)

I improved map17 time to 2:51 !!! Also recorded a tyson for this map in 6:44 - damn hard but fun :) Sent the demos to Opulent

I recorded a max for Community Chest 1 map16 in 3:48, very good map I must say.
Btw. Now I found that some maxers were already done for this map so, sorry Rich and RjY that I beat you.

Gusta said:

I recorded a max for Community Chest 1 map16 in 3:48, very good map I must say.
Btw. Now I found that some maxers were already done for this map so, sorry Rich and RjY that I beat you.

Opulent said:

Gusta: that's very impressive. I only managed to get this under 4'45" once!

Liked your map05 UV-Max Marco :). Felt like taking a stab at it myself, so I did my own UV-Max in 5:38. Some minor mishaps at a couple points in the run, plus my health starts getting a bit low near the last few parts of the level, but nothing too serious.

Demo has already been sent to Ops.

I liked map13 but I remember I didn't find how to complete it. Have to watch around it more carefully

Anima. That is just smokin' fast. WOW!

I sure never expected to see that kind of time on that old map.

Thanks for taking time to breathe a little life into that old thing. Outstanding.

Hey guys, got bored the other night and decided to do some recording. This one is for map 23 of CChest.wad (first installment) It's a UV-Max demo recorded with Prboom in 19:51. Check it out. A text file with some helpful information is included. Just sent it to Doug.