Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Entropy

Too late?

I hope is it not too late to ask for two features before the next version comes out!
Would it be too hard to add two new bindings....mwheelup and mwheeldown.
I use my mouse to move forward,shoot and mouselook,it would be cool to toggle weapons also.
Blood particle duration time.
You told me some months ago that other users where asking about this.

The value of this request is noted, but it won't be in 3.33.33 -- it's more work than simply adding bindings -- DOOM never had a function to go the "next" or "previous" weapon up or down from the current one. To make this work, I gotta add such a function, and I've run out of time for stuff like that right now. I'd say it's pretty much a sure thing for 3.35.00 though.

The blood particle customization stuff has also been delayed, but isn't out of the picture by any means.

Thanks for considering my requests!
Looking forward to version 3.35 as well as 3.33 and 3.34.

There won't be a 3.34 actually :) For the time being we're still keeping up the trend of skipping over even version numbers (so far, 3.29, 3.31, and 3.33 :)

3.35.00 will most likely be the next release, and it will be made as soon as SoM has finished linked portals.

COOL!!
By the way...you dont have to go through the trouble of adding the weapon toggle function, just add the mwheel bindings.
I could bind the mwheels to something nasty like GOD and NOCLIP...or summon "MBFhelperdog 1".
But i can wait till the next version.