Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Hey Ling,

Didn't we realize it was gone like a month ago?

Yeah, I did too, but it's a rather boring day today and I just thought I'd take a minute to ask.

Do those damn titles matter anyway?
I couldn't give a @#¤§ about titles.

You are just jelous you don't have a title :)

You are just jelous you don't have a title :)

ROFLMAO!

Quick, give him a "Total Retard" title!

Nah, that's been used already. "Stupid fuck" is a good one.

YESS! I made it!

Oh please, I'll let you have mine for free, hell, I'll pay you to take it!!! (/me grovels)

I really have no idea what title I would have asked for if I didn't get myself this one.

If I had one, it would be:

"I break the forums"

If I were you, I would just use the old title. "I thought I could fuck with Ling... OOPS!"

If I had one, it would be:

"I break the forums"

If I were you, I would just use the old title. "I thought I could fuck with Ling... OOPS!"

It's funnier on my old account, though, cause my old account actually payed for it.

It's funnier on my old account, though, cause my old account actually payed for it.

The funniest thing was when he posted something that went kinda like "Oh shit oh shit! I'm fucked!", then 5 minutes later he was banned. Hehehe.

To me, the funniest thing was that after Archvile posted the poll, I posted another one, which was very dumb of me. Of course Archvile got banned, and I was quite afraid :|

Archvile got banned and I haven't because he had made a promise to Ling to never fuck with the forums; I never did anything like that.

The funniest thing was when he posted something that went kinda like "Oh shit oh shit! I'm fucked!", then 5 minutes later he was banned. Hehehe.

I think it was more like: "Whoever replied in this poll before I could delete it is fucked if I ever find out who it is" :P

You are all gay. ALl I know is i can see a rainbow over my nose from the soft white light in my room and suddenly i think i'm in a field. i'll be back later with a full report you bastards, i know you're 'concerned'. don't fuck me on this deal... you know i'll hit back.

A message for ling? am I reading his email? No wait, its a doomworld post, and a lamer has wasted yet more precious tf disk space!

/me sticks a drumset in bbg's ass, and then starts kicking him in the rhythm of e1m1.

/me sticks a drumset in bbg's ass, and then starts kicking him in the rhythm of e1m1.

Yep, that's Doom's Gate alright...

Yep, that's Doom's Gate alright...

YUO 4R3 73H HUM0R 10RD Z41DR0N!!!!!#@$#@%