Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dark santaclaus

video cards

does any body know wich card is better?, i used to have a voodoo 3 3000 16 mb, but i upgrade my computer to pentium 4 1.6 ghz and the voodoo did not support it, so i get the geforce2 mx 64 mb (i guess it have to be better), but when i tried it with hitman and quake 3 it looked worst, i mean the texture has a big pixels and the distance in the game looks so bad, what can i do????

i already got the detonator and still having problems, could it be the card manufacturer "video exel" it aint famous so i dont know, anyway, do i have to twaek the card or what?

The card's working on Full Quality by default. Make sure everything's ok on Display Properties/Settings/Advanced.

Video Exel? Never heard of them, but it's a GF2 MX afterall...

You know I was expecting better as well, but from a different card. I had a V3 2000 and it burnt up. I got a Radeon expecting it to be better, assuming because it was newer and had more memory, faster,....

I got home and was disapointed.

Just makes me miss 3dfx more.

Which Radeon did you get? Any REAL Radeon (oldschool VIVO or 32DDR; also R7500 & 8500) should smoke a V3. Tell me you didn't get a VE/LE piece of crap, or (even worse) a 7000?