Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snarboo

Why, Philips, Why?

rofl, that's terrible shit. OMG ZELDA UR SO HAWT LOL!!!!!

At least the animated show didn't suck.

That thing is supposed to be Ganon.

You really need to watch the whole thing, no matter how eye bleedingly bad it may be. It's hilarious how easily Ganon is defeated. Plus, "Surfer Dude" Link is quite possibly the best WTF?! moment you are to experience in this lifetime.

Think I just had an orgasm. I hope one day these games are properly emulated for a Zelda compilation in the near future.

Snarboo said:

Plus, "Surfer Dude" Link is quite possibly the best WTF?! moment you are to experience in this lifetime.

I forced myself to watch the horrible videos, and "Surfer Dude" Link was easily one of the best WTF? moments I've experienced. What Nintendo thinking when they let Phillips make those horrible games?

Man, those boss battles are so tough. I'm glad I never played those games. There's no way I'd ever be able to finish them. Props to the guy playing in the videos. :P

Well since Bloodshedder stole my thunder the other thing I was going to say was that I can't stand how Youtube has somehow managed to block you from leeching the videos out of their pages since using the "Page info" in FF doesn't seem to work. :(

dutch devil said:

If this is the future of computer games then where all fucked.

Yea that's like 15 years old at least dude

Piezo said:

Well since Bloodshedder stole my thunder the other thing I was going to say was that I can't stand how Youtube has somehow managed to block you from leeching the videos out of their pages since using the "Page info" in FF doesn't seem to work. :(

It looks like you can't get to the video directly. This was as close as I could get: http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?video_id=imlyVV0yYKo

EDIT: after disassembling player.swf, I figured out that the movie is here: http://www.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=imlyVV0yYKo

Ralphis said:

Yea that's like 15 years old at least dude

I know im glad thats in the past now, CD-I wasn't much of an succes from what ive heard.

"Surfer Dude" Link was easily one of the best WTF? moments I've experienced.

At least it's not like in Ocarina of TIme where young Link looked like he was wearing a miniskirt. :\

heh, faggy.

I remember a legend of zelda cartoon from when I was a kid (ish), but I don't remember it being anything like as bad as that...

Do a search for CD-I emulation, along with the titles of the games: Zelda: the Wand of Gamelon and Link: the Faces of Evil. That should turn something up.

Man, those "cinematic sequences" contain some of the most abominable animation/character design I've ever seen. I've never viewed anything so awkward and pathetic looking. In other words, it was a riot to watch. And, as others have pointed out, it's laughable how easy it was to beat the game.

exp(x) said:

It looks like you can't get to the video directly. This was as close as I could get: http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?video_id=imlyVV0yYKo

EDIT: after disassembling player.swf, I figured out that the movie is here: http://www.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=imlyVV0yYKo

Aw fuck, you mean the link to the video was inside the tiny embed? Dammit, I downloaded a few of those "player.swf" files but I found out they were the same file size and then deleted them. I don't think I'll be able to find those videos again. :'(
Edit: I just found out I didn't delete them so I opened them up with notepad and it's all code. How did you disassemble it?