Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Demon Hunter

Band Logos I"ve made

Not reproducible. A good logo should be reprintable in many mediums and formats and still retain the basic shape. I can't just sketch these on a piece of paper or Xerox them with near 100% precision. Also excessive use of Photoshop filters... one being probably too many.

/me sighs

three colours. max. Ideally, there should be one colour. Use vectors for different size reproduction. Also, the name of the actual band should be deducible from the actual logo. Make it either simple as hell for 99% of music styles, or utterly over the top with flying guitars, naked chicks and tons of text for fag hair rock.

You want something that is easily copied, reproducible on all mediums and will look cool on the front of a drum / tattooed onto the arm of an aging fatman.

Well, they look cool visually, but I'd have to agree with the other guys about simplicity for the sake of reproduction. A kanji symbol doesn't strike me as the best thing for a band icon either--but that's just me.

A kanji symbol with even some embellishment around it or on it could work, but a heavily polished high color logo like those won't.

Here's a load of punk stencils to give a better idea of how to design something reproducible.