Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VinceDSS

Doom LMPs to AVIs

I talked with Radix from the SDA.
This run will be accepted provided I reencode it too match SDA's encoding standards. And I also have to make an AVI for each player's view... so no more fiddling around with 2 players view on the same screen :)

cool.

personally, I think the movie should be as entertaining as possible without losing the point of the playback. meaning, I think dual player views is better.

Nice! One question, though: the two-player-view feature is great! Why didn't Nolan like it?

Any coop runs for modern console games would show up as split-screen (or two players together on one screen).

he asked for one AVI / player, so I do so :)

you can still DL the dual view AVI, I also got a version with side by side views (a long stripe of 960x360)... if you are interested.

VinceDSS said:

you can still DL the dual view AVI, I also got a version with side by side views (a long stripe of 960x360)... if you are interested.

Oh, that one's done? Cool, can you put it on the tracker? :)

VinceDSS said:

I also got a version with side by side views (a long stripe of 960x360)... if you are interested.

Oooo, I'm interested.

Thanks, I'm about to leave on vacation for a week, so I'll just leave Azureus running while I'm gone. Hopefully my ports are forwarded correctly, so I can seed.