Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JamesBone

Master Levels for Doom II

I never got to play this game, and I'd like to try out the 21 wad files that came on the CD. I can't find it in stores or on the internet. On id Software's official site it says on this page "To download and purchase Doom II for PC click here"
but below that it shows the Master Levels game and says "To download Master Levels for Doom II for PC click here". Notice there is not purchase in that. Anyway, the link is unavailable. Can you download it for free or something? Does anyone have the wad files they could send me or something. I need those maps. :P

James, you might wanna add the line "I am looking to buy the game if it is still available for purchase" (just a technacality).

James, you might wanna add the line "I am looking to buy the game if it is still available for purchase" (just a technacality).

uh,..ok. :)

I am looking to buy the game if it is still available for purchase. Does any one know where I can buy it. I can't even find the sucker from file-sharing programs. I need my daily dose of DOOM. ;P

I got it for $15 bucks(Doom, Doom 2, and other crap) as a 'collectors edition'. Handy since my Doom 2 discs got warped during the time I switched computers. You might get a better deal elsewere, but I found it at Target. Go figure.

I got the master levels with the Doom Trilogy a few years ago, but you'll probably have trouble finding it these days. Maybe Collector's Doom includes them although I wouldn't be surprised if they were left out - even the real enthusiasts don't pay much attention to them (e.g. no Compet-n for master levels IIRC). Unless you're in a collecting mood, the master levels aren't worth going to any effort for - they're decent levels, but the idgames archive has more than enough free decent levels.

Yes, I guess it is more for collecting. I would just love to play maps. But, I was sort of looking for maps that remind me of the originals. The collectors edition doesn't have them. Only Ultimate Doom, Doom II, and Final Doom. I have all them already. I was just looking for more 'official' levels.

I'm putting mine up on the auctions soon at sold.com.au so you might want to check that out now and again...
Hopefully they'll be up for auction by christmas! My brother is playing them at the moment and he want's me to get off so I gotta go :)

uh,..ok. :)

I am looking to buy the game if it is still available for purchase. Does any one know where I can buy it. I can't even find the sucker from file-sharing programs. I need my daily dose of DOOM. ;P

There we go. Now, call ID, they have a number, you can order it (or your parents) over the phone. Great huh?