Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invictius

NWT - importing lumps where there's no more room

I've combined a d1 series of 3 x 1 episode wads into a single 3 episode wad. The first ep didn't have music. How do I "create" a lump, a blank one, anything, so that there's room to insert new music?

Don't understand what you are trying to ask. Can you be a bit more specific?

A wad doesn't have any easily obtainable limit as to how many lumps it can hold. What program are you using? And what is NWT?

EarthQuake said:
And what is NWT?

Um, The New Wellington Troubadours. An excellent band, of course. I'm a bit surprised you haven't heard of them.

EarthQuake said:

Don't understand what you are trying to ask. Can you be a bit more specific?

A wad doesn't have any easily obtainable limit as to how many lumps it can hold. What program are you using? And what is NWT?

You don't know what NWT is? Sorry, I'm just having a hard time believing it. Basicly a tool that can export anything to and from a wad. A bit old - needs dosbox and d-fend to run - bit very easy to use.

By the way, the answer is using the Insert key (this is mentioned in the help rectangle beneath where it says "Resource-Directory", at the bottom.)

myk said:

By the way, the answer is using the Insert key (this is mentioned in the help rectangle beneath where it says "Resource-Directory", at the bottom.)

Believe it or not, I don't have an insert key - new-fangled ms wireless desktop.

Hah, just punishment for supporting evil corporations (unless you stole the thing.)

myk said:

Hah, just punishment for supporting evil corporations (unless you stole the thing.)

I don't have a problem with their hardware practices - what about Logitech's cordless mouse - the battery inside it can't be replaced? Even though it can be recharghed, we all not that you can only do that for so long... and MS ergonomic keyboards rock your socks - I can't stand a cheapo keyboard with keys that feel tacky...

invictius said:

what about Logitech's cordless mouse - the battery inside it can't be replaced?

This is why I'll keep my wired mouse and integrated keyboard. :)

TheDarkArchon said:

This is why I'll keep my wired mouse and integrated keyboard. :)

Not very useful for those of us with projectors :D