Information:
- For GZDoom only
- Single Map
- New Textures (2mbrown.wad)
- Awesome Skybox
- Beautiful Environment Effects
- Intense Battles

Comment:
I just started with this new map and the ideas behind it... it is very possible that the Sapphire Series is the follow up series to my TNT which last episode and compilation is still and progress and known as "The Ultimate TNT". Stay tuned!

Update
It's out ;) http://www.tormentor667.de

rf` said:

Sapphires are blue.

I know, but the title of the map isn't refering to the font color or light colors, it is refering to the planet and surface (see skybox), you can see some parts through the little windows on the right!

@Homer - Really? I thought the skybox, texture style and combination of green, cyan and grey/black stuff was worth screenshotting and getting little feedback for that

Not yet, just mapping and stuff, as this is the opener for this series! If it is successful, I will think about the next episode with some more interesting stuffage ;)

Tormentor667 said:

@Homer - Really? I thought the skybox, texture style and combination of green, cyan and grey/black stuff was worth screenshotting and getting little feedback for that

Sure Tormentor, for you it's a step up. But you still got a lot to learn about colors.

@kristus - What do you mean with that?

@Azriel - I studied several latest releases of great maps, took a look at how they were build and how some of them achieved a beautiful look without a high level of detail. Through the fact that this "Too Muc Brown" texture set consists of beautiful detailed textures, there is no need for me to add a lot of stuff overall. So be sure to have a quality T667 map later but it will be different, that's for sure :)

Tormentor667 said:

I know, but the title of the map isn't refering to the font color or light colors, it is refering to the planet and surface (see skybox), you can see some parts through the little windows on the right!

Needs blue :3

I think I just had an orgasm.
:O

Could you possibly make one for regular Zdoom too? I tend to have some difficulty getting GZdoom to work...

That looks awesome. Keep it up.
Oh and, I like how the thread title spells the word "Sapphire", while the screenshot just says "Sapphir".=)

@Tango - Little type, my fault!

@Csonicgo - Still under developement but all the tasks I could work on right now are done or already in charge by someone else so there is nothing for me to do on KDiZD!

@rf - Blue removed from the palette ;)

@dutch - Right now I am just working on UTNT, Stronghold and Sapphire, nothing else :) (Tower of Suffering is in charge by Eriance, KDiZD has no work for me, Netherworld is paused ;))

@Miva - Stopped working right now, as first KDiZD has to be released and second I have a certain mappers block for TNT3 reviving, so I thought it would be better to pause this a bit!

@Craig - Well, likely not, just a GZDoom release because I use 3D Floors and a 360° Halflife/Quake skybox as well as plane-mirrors, and these are features exclusively found in GZDoom! I'm sorry!

Looking sweet there. Though I am wondering why it's called Sapphire when ti's green. Wouldn't Emerald work better? O_o

Graf Zahl said:

You are not limited to the palette.

Yeah, I know, though it makes things easier for me in some cases... instead of recoloring!

That guy just pwned you all.

Anyway hey, if the grating and the green stuff are one texture together, you're wasting my life, but if they are different textures with the grating a few units in front, then I support this screenshot.