Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Bush is a law breaker

Maybe if the media makes enough noise about this to embarrass him, he will start lobbying for laws to cut down on RIAA regulation.

I would appreciate that :)

Surely there will be parties on the streets when Bush steps out of office. Seriously, what kind of person votes for someone like Bush to rule a country?

You do realize that if humans are the most intelligent animals in the universe, then Bush is the most powerful being in the universe... If that doesn't scare you, I don't know what will.

KennyJC said:

Surely there will be parties on the streets when Bush steps out of office. Seriously, what kind of person votes for someone like Bush to rule a country?

Ask the 59,054,087 people who did in the mental institutions of the world :P

How do you know he downloaded those songs? For all you know, he had an aide purchase them legally off a website or purchase the CDs and rip them? Calm your hormones, fodders.

As much as I hate Bush, the RIAA is full of shit. There was a court case involving Sony when they first brought out VCRs that states that you can copy media for your own personal use.

OMG, THE PRESIDENT IS A HUMAN BEING THAT LIKES MUSIC

and kennyJC, you get the prize!1 for not reading the article. this isn't about bush or cheney, it's about the retarded media having an orgasm over a SMALL possibility of breaking the law. This isn't even newsworthy, I couldn't care less about what bush listens to. Actually I do. I care about bush kicking RIAA's ass so hard every legal bought CD shatters in fright.

I'm trying to care about what the RIAA says. No wait thats a lie. Even if the president is a dumbass and probably has broken a few laws, lets face it, going by anything the fucking RIAA says isnt proof of anything but their own extreme idiocy and possibly you buying into it.

This thread is now about why RIAA is retarded and fails it.

RIAA trying to stop you from putting CDs on your iPod is far more retarded and shocking than the president liking music. God, the man does a normal thing for once and he's being crucified by the RIAA.

Csonicgo: You get prize 1 for missing my point.

I was not even talking about the article. In fact you did get one thing right, I did not read the article. I was just using this opportunity to give my views on the idiot that is Bush.

He was elected as a messiah to the religious right. That is all...

Xenphire said:

This thread is now about why RIAA is retarded and fails it.

RIAA trying to stop you from putting CDs on your iPod is far more retarded and shocking than the president liking music. God, the man does a normal thing for once and he's being crucified by the RIAA.

chill out. he's not being crucified by the RIAA, he's being crucified by a dissident blogger in a satiric fashion.

despite the incendiary thread title i somehow don't think this is a good reason to be pissed off about anything.