Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gokuma

Paradoxal Christian Mindjob

Do you fear God's wrath?

Isn't wrath one of the seven deadly sins?

Therefore, God is a sinner.

Oh, burn!

Gokuma said:

So what? The 'seven deadly sins' are catholic, not biblical.

Or that which you might believe you know about. God does not have to obey such human concepts such as chronology.

Well the thing is, we have no free will. If 'God' is omniscient he knows everything we do in life before our life even exists.

So if I recieve God's wrath, then it's his fault in the first place!

It's like pacman. If I programmed him and he doesn't do as I please, who's fault is that?

Likewise, I am simply obeying my chemistry and genetic makeup. My flaws are due to the laws of the universe. And if a God made those laws, then it's his damn fault. So he can kiss my ass.

I believe you just made the most boring post ever, so please stop boring people on my thread.

Technician said:

the tower of bable was before God carnated himself into flesh!

God can't travel back and forth in time?

Gokuma said:

Do you fear God's wrath?

Therefore, God is a sinner.

Oh, burn!

Though shalt not kill. OOOH burn again.

mallis said:

I's prefer a paradoxical christian blowjob.

Well, the top Christian university in the US is Bob Jones University, aka BJU. How's that?

KennyJC said:

Well the thing is, we have no free will. If 'God' is omniscient he knows everything we do in life before our life even exists.

Wrong! Just because you know what's going to happen, doesn't you're making it happen. If you had no freewill you wouldn't question God or his methods.

And God admits he is Jealous and makes it clear he is full of Wrath. This arguement is silly. A better one is; anybody depraved enough to create hell, save humanity with a blood sacrifice of himself and give Satan (who he also created) time to corrupt his creation's minds (I mean give him permission to go out and fuck people up so they can visit God's Hell). Anybody who does this is evil. Therefore God = sinner.

Oh! and allowing three major religions, which worship the same God!!!, to believe they are different and cause a lot of bloodshed . . .
God also = apathetic scrotscrubber

If there is a god I hope for his sake he isn't on the block when Judgement Day hits.

Well, the top Christian university in the US is Bob Jones University, aka BJU. How's that?

Is that the same universeity that came up with the theory of 'intelligent falling', that said that God was controlling gravity? :D

Wrong! Just because you know what's going to happen, doesn't you're making it happen. If you had no freewill you wouldn't question God or his methods.

Omniscience: Perfect knowledge of past and future events.
Free will: Freedom to choose between alternatives without external coercion.
Paradox: Statements or events that have contradictory and inconsistent properties.

Even if God doesn't 'control' our actions despite the fact he created everything, why then should we experience his wrath since we don't surprise him anyway?

KennyJC said:
why then should we experience his wrath since we don't surprise him anyway?

We're buggy creations. And out of anger he's likely encouraging faith rifts, to keep our buggy souls under control (by the divide and rule principle.) The bastard!

KennyJC said:

Even if God doesn't 'control' our actions despite the fact he created everything, why then should we experience his wrath since we don't surprise him anyway?

Because he himself is imperfct . . . duh.

You definitions have no bearing on my comment. Ha!

Janderson said:

Because he himself is imperfct . . . duh.

You definitions have no bearing on my comment. Ha!

Well I go by the dictionary...

God:
a: A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.