Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

KaZaa Ignores Court Order to Shut Down

I got soo many nice freeware games on it that I couldn't find anywhere else, I'd cry for days if it died on me.

AudioGalaxy beats KaZaA/Morpheus in terms of mp3 search/dowloading.

AudioGalaxy compiles a list of your choices and looks for an user who's relatively fast. It also supports resuming.

The ones based on the KaZaA network spit way too much fucking "Remotely Queued" and "Queued 325132 in line".

Of course if you're looking for something else besides mp3 then you have no choice but refining your searchs so much to a point when you're the only perverted freak that cares about that specific file.

Kazaa supports resume aswell (better than AG in my opinion), plus it get's the file from a lot of different connections, therefore your speed is alweys kicking ass unlike on AG.

Zaldron if you have a "remotly queued" or a "need more source..." shit just right click on it and then either chose "resume download" or "find more source for download" It should work perfectly then.

Zaldron if you have a "remotly queued" or a "need more source..." shit just right click on it and then either chose "resume download" or "find more source for download" It should work perfectly then.

HAHHAHAhahaHAHAHHA HA HA HAHAHH H AHA HA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAhaHAHahhahahahAhAhAHahahhahahahahAHAHHAHAHaHAHaha

Oh shit, that hurts. You might be right, I'm pretty sure that's your case but almost everything I tried to download (i admit, they weren't really popular) ended up in frustation. I have better results in AudioGalaxy, dunno, it likes me more...

well, that's probably because the smarter people go into the options and disable all their files from being shared. and that's most likely why there are less search results on a particular song, especially if it's hard to find.

I use it for downloading mp3s.

IT CAN DO THAT???

No.

NAWBAH HA BWHAH AHJ AJhah AJ HAH ah hAHAH HWAH HAH AHFHAHFAHAHHAHHAHHhqh AQH HAHH HAHHAJJAJ JA AJ AHHAH HHWHQY HAH QHYQ!$!@$!@ JJQH!@
J#R)(!#U_%*!#_%!#*%_(!#@%UT@*#$(!~!@!@
HAHahhaAH hAHhah AH HA hHHAHAHHAHWHRHQHAHHAHAHaha AHWHHahhaHAhahaaaaaaaaaa........

Damn it you hurt me too.

Sheesh, next you're gonna tell me WinMX is another program I can use to download MP3s, right?

One program that is good is eDonkey. It's absolutely crap for MP3s, but for games (albeit relatively recent ones) and movies, it's great.

I'm currently downloading the first 11 episodes of Enterprise... :)

I can't download shit on this ISP... 400mb/month limit... yech. I remember I didn't like Audio Galaxy that much though.

Morpheus rocks in every aspect except one: system stability.

And it's fucking retarded userbase.

I got this message from someone on Morpheus, it was like:

<him> WHY CANTE I SE THIS MOVAY?
<me> you need divx
<him> BUT I ALREADY HAVE WINDOWS XP ON MY COMPUTER??

ROFL

i think kazza is great since you can download anything instead of just music or movies or pictures. only problem with kazza and morpheous (well this is due to my firewall but) it can really have a unstable connection

AudioGalaxy is very simple, straightforward and has a relatively large archive. I have KaZaA too, but at this point I prefer AG for MP3 downloading.

Audiogalaxy is great. Its easy to use, fast, and you can always find what you're looking for. I hardly ever download movies or anything anyway. In fact, I'm going on it right now to d/l some Beck...

easy to use

Why does this keep popping up in reference to AudioGalaxy?!?

Because it is. It really is.