Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

Fear & Loathing in Mexico

I'm personally curious how this little experiment will work out for Mexico. Maybe it'll prove that drugs can be legalized without any major problems. Or, as puritanical people would lead you to believe, it may lead to the end of civilization as we know it. Damn you, Mexico!

I bet BB...I mean Gaylen Spladd rushing to get a ticket to Mexico right now...

i'm all for the marijuana one.. cocaine and heroine im a bit more reserved because i feel like tobacco (and sometimes alcohol), cocaine and heroin can take over your life and you become its slave. Yes people can have marijuana take over thier life too, BUT the drug will fight back extremely weakly (if at all) if you realize you are throwing your life away. For the others, it doesnt matter what you realize, the drug is gonna fight back, sometimes very hard, and just cause you wanna quit doesn't mean you physically can. Note: i am not saying people who use marijuana throw thier life away but people who use it chronically have a problem. People who drink an occasional beer arent alcoholics, yet like alcohol, marijuana can be used or abused. Unlike alcohol, marijuana's physical addiction is next to none, therefore people who want to stop abusing it will not have to face detox and major withdrawl.

I don't care if they marijuana. But of course some laws need to be placed like booze. No public highness or driving. I don't want any hard drug legal like coke. It’s just too dangerous.

insertwackynamehere said:

i am not saying people who use marijuana throw thier life away but people who use it chronically have a problem.

"Chronic" use, however the hell you define that, doesn't imply someone has a "problem" with it. Certain people could have problems with it being weekend smokers while another guy could use every day and be fine.

Quast said:

"Chronic" use, however the hell you define that, doesn't imply someone has a "problem" with it. Certain people could have problems with it being weekend smokers while another guy could use every day and be fine.

whatever.. i mean someone where they base thier life around the drug instead of just using the drug. Dont bother arguing with me though because my drug views are very liberal, so it really wouldnt be an argument. But you cant deny people can have problems with drugs, and sometimes do. Thats all I'm saying.