Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Remember: please make comments constructive, or at least make it clear what aspects you are criticizing. Devilofdoom hasn't insulted anyone or claimed his wad pwns or anything like that.

Unconstructive posts deleted.

I would say you have a good start here. I suggest you vary your light levels (with proper sourcing) and make your rooms a little less square. I look forward to playing the finished product...
Cm

The music is great.

The gameplay has it's true benefits in that way, that a not-so skilled player can in fact enjoy it in 'Hurt me plenty' -mode, without having to switch into god mode (BTW: i've seen the code-change ;)) within the very first seconds of the first level.

I like the red-white-black design of your title and bossback graphics. Putting graphics of that style into your levels will make them more original and give them a noticeable difference against levels by other people.

Greetings
Funduke

Thanks guys. I'll do a littel editing on the light levels. As for the square rooms. It's a bit late for the level's i've already done but i'll try to make them less square in the later maps.

At least you prove that you know how to make teleporters, doors, and various other effects, but your level architecture is quite bland. Gameplay is also pretty uninteresting. I guess it's alright for a first level, but you really need some lighting and height variations, and smaller details: stairs, borders, panels, lights, ceiling decorations, pillars, etc.