Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dco16

Stephen Colbert has balls

Colbert has a show that is a parody of right wing shows on the news networks that blindly support the Republican line and attack anyone who disagrees. I don't know what the organizers of the event must have been smoking when they invited him to give a speech.

I hadn't heard of him before now. Just watched the clips on youtube and he's pretty good. A bit like Michael Moore except... he's actually funny.

That was so amazing.

I've never seen right wing America ripped so publically, so well and so in their face.

This guy is Jesus Christ for the liberals, haha!

I want to know when exactly Bob Saget decided to change his name.

Screw it, 3 failed downloads is enough for one day.

SWEET. That was so awesome I decided to find a high resolution version. Mmmmm, 2837 seeds.

Epyo said:

can't wait for the 10 hours it'll take for those clips to load up. anyway, one of the comments made on the first clip gave a WTF moment.

Stoudman said:

The country wasn't built on politics, politics just took over when everyone in the country became too damn complacent to take care of their damn selves.

maybe I'm wrong, but didn't the colonies that would become the USA enter into a war with the british homeland because they wanted political freedom after the empire denied them a political voice in parliament?

VileSlay said:
maybe I'm wrong, but didn't the colonies that would become the USA enter into a war with the british homeland because they wanted political freedom after the empire denied them a political voice in parliament?

That guy seems genuinely alienated, believing politics is "something someone else does" and that private enterprise handles everything "naturally". He likely got confused at the supermarket and took the "brainwash" box in place of the "mouthwash" box. I can imagine his bad breath.