Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darkhaven

Alone [furry stuff]

While a new doom mod might be fun, this one will be special because of the reactions from the community. Congratulations.

Darkfyre said:

...If you don't know what a Furry really is, try reading some of Dan Savage's articles, where Furries write in for advice, booya!...

Wtf that's my teacher's name. o_O

rf` said:

Wtf that's my teacher's name. o_O

Ouch. I want to say Small world, but that might make you feel insecure.

Csonicgo said:

Ouch. I want to say Small world, but that might make you feel insecure.

Howso?

Maybe it's me, but the fact that everyone is connected to each other in some way, even weird ways, has always been unsettling to me.

Csonicgo said:

Maybe it's me, but the fact that everyone is connected to each other in some way, even weird ways, has always been unsettling to me.

I've always believed (like dirk gently) in the interconnectedness of all things, no matter how obvious or oblivious they are.

Darkfyre said:

...often seen whistling Matt Good.

I've never known anyone to associate Matt Good with Emo..

Csonicgo said:

Like how people tend to connect to animals.

Nautilus said:

WITH THEIR PENIS LAWLZ

Yeah, but seriously. heh

Nautilus said:

well, hello Mr. Puppy kicker.

Nautilus said:

well, hello Mr. Puppy-man rapist

who the hell would rape a puppy? you sick bastard. :(

Demo release was delayed a day or two due to my stupidity on school grounds. Ergo, I was suspended for a few days, etc., so I didn't have the means to map for that time. And on that note, the Military Base demo is close to complete at this point, a good 10 minutes or so of play with alot of reading involved and carefully observing your surroundings, especially in dark hallways.

I was almost able to keep myself from commenting on this...unique mod idea...but then:

miasma

The word simply reeks of, for lack of a better word "emoness". I just don't like it, sorry.

Mallis or Darknation or whatever your name is, while I agree that there is something rather wrong about not being aroused by a naked woman unless she puts on an animal costume (Playboy "bunny suits" do not count) the DW forums--particularly an topic about actually decent-sounding mod--are not the place. Take it outside and settle it like men. Or, y'know, one man and one animal, whatever.

Darkhaven, I recommend you try and restrain yourself from stooping to this pretentious dick's level. It can only hurt your cause.

Miasma is an old word for "bad smells" which they used to think caused diseases, and it will continue to exist long after Emo (and savage anti-emo scum that dont even know what they hate, they are just too shit-scared to be 'proper' bigots and join neo-nazi parties) ceases to exist

Anyway, i once thought up a wad called "Teddy Bear Wars" where you are on a planet full of teddy bears which has big cities and hover cars and that, it was going to have 3 32-level episodes (First one you are a cop and fight criminals, Second one you are a secret agent and fight aliens that are invading the planet, and can disguise themselves as ordinary bears, and third one the teddy bear world gets invaded by doom monsters), but i decided not to make it because it would have "furry" connotations (i came up with the idea before i knew furries existed). And its too much work

Okay, change of plans.

Since E1 remakes are massively overdone, that's out the window from the start. And that leads me to say Damian's out as well, replaced by a (furry) character with a long history in the making; as it also wouldn't make much sense to just throw a random character who's barely more than a name into the fray without a sensible backstory. And therefore, Project : "Dark" takes the place of that lone wolf.

But on what the mod's going to be more aimed towards, in my haste to release something close to a remake of E1M9, it became far too close to other remakes I've seen already, and therefore I figured that since there weren't many DOOM64-style mods out there yet...

That doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to rip all the DOOM64-TC's resources (I can't map with those textures worth half a shit anyway), but I'll be pulling shit out of the air here and there and hopefully what I throw into the stew will come out the other side resembling a DOOM64-ish atmosphere. Or at least PSX-ish atmosphere.

mickeymouse said:

Aww man that sounded like a cool idea by the way deathbringer will the demo be released soon?

No, because i decided not to make it