Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
casualties_punx

PSX Exploding Head

Didn't graf or somebody post the face gib last year? It was a .GIF but the speed was a little slower than how it actually happens.
EDIT: Whaddya know, I still had the .GIF in my pictures folder:

I said:
the speed was a little slower than how it actually happens.

In the game each frame you see in the .gif is faster; and also the gibs dissolve away unlike the remains shown.

yes, i see

by the way, thanks a lot for posting this!

i was telling my friend how a while back when i had doom for playstation i remembered it exploding and he wanted to see

DeumReaper said:

Also should be noted that the face gib does not appear in psx final doom for some reason.

In the words of Moe Sizlack: Whaaaaaaaat? I've only owned Final Doom on the PSX, and I've seen this gif before. It takes a really hefty explosion, but I've seen it happen several times.

Damn, I've never had it happened to me once (and I've played it through 3 times). It probably is not the same way as psx doom, where a lot amount of damage (~25hp) finishes you off, but a lot more. interesting.

The ironic thing about that picture is that when you get gibbed, if you look at the player's gibs, the head is still intact. =P

Craigs said:

The ironic thing about that picture is that when you get gibbed, if you look at the player's gibs, the head is still intact. =P

Yeah, but the way it's animated, it's almost as if the face is splatting against the screen.