Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Corrupted Marine

The Gun Shop ( Finally, reopened ! )

alright guys, new rules:
I DO NOT TAKE ORDERS!

i design my own weapons, and you may freely use them in your levels or projects!

new weapons will frequently appear here, so keep an eye out!

ok, so here is the first weapon for using:

i didnt do any animated frames for this one, cuz its basically just a regular sub-machine gun.

i hope someone finds a good use for this one! :)

if your going to use it, be sure to credit me. thats all i ask!

shotgunmasacre2 said:

Looking good Corrupt. Is that weapon going to be in Tech Darkness or is it just a weapon that you made just for fun?

I'd certainly hope so, it looks just like the right type of weapon...

I know you don't take orders, but how about a suggestion?

I'm looking for a big grenade-launcher-type weapon. Just something intimidating.

It definitely doesn't look bad, although not quite profressional. It has this somewhat airbrushed look as opposed to looking textured, if you know what I mean. The muzzle flash also looks a little too cartoony. But like I said, it doesn't look bad at all.

Hey Corrupt, I actually liked the first version a bit better, you didnt incorperate fire from the three small holes in the side with the new one...that was the turn on of the first!

All aside, I think something like this (with a hand of course) would be an excellent addition to TD.

haha, i forgot to add the flash from the 3 holes! :D
ill have to fix that later.

i think the first one is to cartoony, this one is more scratched and has more texture.
the flash is a bit more attractive also.

this would be an excellent addition to the TD project. but i have better weapon ideas for the project! ;)

well, most of them are lost. or have been deleted. and there were so many orders that i just couldnt fill in time, i just disguarded them.

im really sorry to all of you that have had orders, but im only 1 person, and it is very hard to do all that work.

I'm just wondering where that weapon is supposed to hit. Certainly not where the crosshair is in most ports. ;)

ok i know no requests but i think this is a cool one and if it already done plz direct me to it. the golden gun! yea thats right one of many insane guns of james' enemys! in the 007 movies.
i dont think anyone will disagree that it isnt a cool gun.

ZERO99 said:

ok i know no requests but i think this is a cool one and if it already done plz direct me to it. the golden gun! yea thats right one of many insane guns of james' enemys! in the 007 movies.
i dont think anyone will disagree that it isnt a cool gun.

Actually it is done and in the Edge version of GoldenEye Doom2
http://goldeneye.newdoom.com

Not to mention the new cool Beta2 of the Edge Version is also available. (I haven't got the chance to submit it to doomworld news section yet.)