Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BlackAsDaNight

dib20b.wad music

Theres some metal music played in between levels on the scoreboard the dib20b.wad . Im just wondering who is the band and what song is it - it kicks ass, if no one knows do they know who made the wad so i can ask them?

Where can I get this wad? Searching for "dib20b.wad" was unsuccessful on Idgames.

Bashe said:
Where can I get this wad? Searching for "dib20b.wad" was unsuccessful on Idgames.

I seem to recall it listed on a wareZDaemon server.

Well, I couldn't find any server of the sort. If I could just find the wad, I'm sure I could tell ya since I'm a metalhead...

if you use IDE and Skulltag (althought i have seem someone host it in Zdaemon) go to...

=(Drown In Blood)=. Co-Op playground its an american server and the wad shud b in there

I got to listen to it...I have no clue, I don't think it's a real metal song, but just something someone made.

Bashe said:

I got to listen to it...I have no clue, I don't think it's a real metal song, but just something someone made.

I have to disagree with you there, I heard a blastbeat underneath it and with a production that good it wouldnt have been justsomone deciding "i will record this" im thinking it will be some underground death metal band from the U.S i haven't heard of, but at the same time it could be Disavowed or something like that.

Anyway does anyone know who i can contact to ask them? I only play that everynow and then so i can listen to the music =)

BlackAsDaNight said:
it WAS'NT midi music, thats the thing it was like an actual song not midi music

Probably a mod file; they're like MIDIs but carry their own samples.

It's in mp3. The drums sound like something from a drum machine though. Either an XM/IT converted to mp3 or some solo project with a drum machine.

Neat, I was browsing the forums and came across this.

AK-01, Doom_Trooper, and I made the maps in dib20b. It's a coop wad for 1-16 players with the infinite ammo style of gameplay in the vein of coopbuild.

The mp3's you heard were made by me for the music project I've been working on for about eight years now, off and on, called Time of Death. The wad is still a work-in-progress and I thought I would add some homegrown tunes to one of the versions for fun.

The intermission music is an excerpt from a song called Monthly Cunt Blood, while the opening music is a song called Dismay.

I used a drum program on my computer for programming the drums and recorded the guitar/mixed everything with Cool Edit Pro.

Glad you like the songs, Black. Thanks.
If you're interested, there are more songs here.