Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
megamanx3

Textures

why every time that i put a Big picture in xwe to be a texture its give a bug the texture that i wanted to put was 800x600,i love XWE but,every time it just give error when i put a texture with that resolution,how i fix it ?

the texture give a error like that (sorry for bad inglsh)i tryed to put a texture of 800X600 but when i open with zdoom,zdaemon or skulltag the texture just have 800X120,the erros its look like when you put a manny textures of doors in doom builder,the image of the texture give me that kind of error so how i fix it ? ohh and one more thing how i made Animedefs?

oh i forget to say one more thing XWE edit MOHAA (Medal Of Honor Allied Assalt) my borther have discovery that,XWE is the BEST!!

Sorry, I'm not sure what the problem is from your description. Can you upload your WAD files somewhere? (Or email it to me?) Maybe once I look at it I will see what the problem is.

I downloaded your file, but I don't understand what you mean. On MAP11, you are using a texture called "DOOMED", which is 199x291 in size (not 800x600, or even 800x123). I replaced this texture with a 800x600 image and changed the texture size in the TEXTURE1 lump, showed up fine. Where's the problem?

the picture with 800X600 i fixed but this texture that is 199x291 gives error on map 11 in zdaemon and skulltag,i want to known how i fix that .

I think those ports cannot handle images that are not dividable by 8. You should try scaling the image up to 256 x something. Or, when you make your texture, just apply the same patch more than once beside it (take a look at how the BIGDOOR1 texture is made in Doom).

well i dont know about skulltag i think that skulltag can handle but zdaemon not ok i will try(why you dont tell us that XWE can edit MOHHA. Medal Of Honor Allied Assalt?)

I did not tell you that XWE can edit MOHHA, because I have never heard of that game. I grabbed it now, the data is in .PK3 format. The game must be using an engine which is already supported. I'm sure there are some more games out there that XWE supports (because the engine that the game uses it already supported) but we don't know about it.