Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
renagade

Modern-ish Weapon Mods...

Does anyone happen to know of any wads that would contain Modern-ish weapons? ( Doesn't have to be realistic but there non-futuristic )

ICD-SE is a great example of such a mod. But I'll also cite a few of my own:

Operation Mjolnir (ww-opm.wad) - This is actually designed around 1960's era weapons, but there isn't a single plasma gun, rocket launcher, or BFG-type weapon to be found.

The Stranger - Actually anime-inspired, but the weapons are strictly "realistic" (with a couple exceptions), and range from a Luger to a pocket-shotgun to an anti-tank rifle.

WildWeasel said:

ICD-SE is a great example of such a mod. But I'll also cite a few of my own:

Operation Mjolnir (ww-opm.wad) - This is actually designed around 1960's era weapons, but there isn't a single plasma gun, rocket launcher, or BFG-type weapon to be found.

The Stranger - Actually anime-inspired, but the weapons are strictly "realistic" (with a couple exceptions), and range from a Luger to a pocket-shotgun to an anti-tank rifle.

Thanks. n.n; I am planning to make a Modernish type Urban wad, but I couldn't find CSDoom.. So thanks For your help WW. o.o

If it's CS weapons you want, and you'll make no compromise, then BlackFish's Counter-Doom (bf-cdoom.wad) might work. But be warned: it's glitchy and not of particularly high quality considering.

And don't forget, stock CS rips are generally frowned apon, but I bet you'll think of something.

Chrono_T said:

And don't forget, stock CS rips are generally frowned apon, but I bet you'll think of something.

Yeah that's true, but I usually Merge the texture pack I use then use any Weapons mod by itself, unless I got premission beforehand. But yeah I can see where your coming from.

WildWeasel said:

If it's CS weapons you want, and you'll make no compromise, then BlackFish's Counter-Doom (bf-cdoom.wad) might work. But be warned: it's glitchy and not of particularly high quality considering.

Yeah, the grenades are fucked up (the graphics are way too big and the coding is a bit messed up). I could have sworn there was a Twilight Warriors weapons mods (that is, the weapons can now be played in any levels/mappacks/mods.) Does anyone have any idea about this?

KRoNoS said:

I have a few...

Damn, There awesome. O.o; Now... What is heck is in the fourth photo. ( The white and red gun. )

Wow. Those are damn nice. Although, I personally don't like the 4th and 6th gun. The 4th one looks out of place and the last one looks a bit odd.

But I can't be saying anything, I can't make guns half that great.

Imp said:

O_O HOLY SHIT. PLEASE tell me you are releasing a weapons mod.

Yes, Please. O.o