Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
spank

After all there are dumb people outside the States

IN OTHER NEWS THERE ARE CLOUDS IN THE SKY AND THE GRASS IS GREEN.

Oh yeah...? Well, here in America we'd get the disease AND THEN we'd sue the TV show for making us think we're sick! Top that, bitch.

Did you know Portugal was still trying to keep their colonial rule in Africa going as late as 1975 and in desperation starting murdering innocent villages until they got the asses utterly kicked. Well throughout the colonial period and before, Europeans would literally just go to a peaceful village, mow down every man, woman, and child down with guns (especially when the maxam gatling gun was available) and take the livestock and whatever resources or valuables there were.

Actually I'd like Portugal to be annexed by Spain. That would do good for us.

spank said:

That was a joke, man. Relax.

The joke is wearing thin, real thin. Next time you make that joke just remember that there's people from your country and his country and her country and their country that built the people in this country. While I know that many just say it to get a rise, it just gets so old. I'm not a pro bush super patriot or anything like that, but enough's enough.

Mancubus II said:

The joke is wearing thin, real thin. Next time you make that joke just remember that there's people from your country and his country and her country and their country that built the people in this country. While I know that many just say it to get a rise, it just gets so old. I'm not a pro bush super patriot or anything like that, but enough's enough.

Americans are poopoo heads!

Mancubus II said:

To my credit, I have never, by myself, abused that joke :)

Mancubus II said:
The joke is wearing thin, real thin. Next time you make that joke just remember that there's people from your country and his country and her country and their country that built the people in this country.

Well duh he was making fun of the people of his own country in the process. Don't help make the joke a genuine reality. The recent atrocities and bullshit (and cultural spam) coming from your country have earned it 100 years of mockery and insults here or there. Europeans are still getting verbally smacked for things they did a thousand years ago, if not more. You've only started, so take it with humor.

Plus don't be so harsh to spank; read there, the poor guy's already afraid of Americans.

The miss-spelling was a self stab at us Canadian citizens; the further idiocy was just further stupidity for the sake of it. I live in Ontario Canada by the way.

Mancubus II said:

I'm not a pro bush super patriot

you mean pro bush super nationalist. Most people in the US that think they're patriots are just nationalists that are total suckers for fascism.

Piezo said:
you mean pro bush super nationalist. Most people in the US that think they're patriots are just nationalists that are total suckers for fascism.

Um, I like the word "nationalist" much more than "patriot". Are you a matriot if you elect a woman as president? Plus "patriot" reminds me of a bad movie (hi Mel!), and of a murderous missile.

myk said:

Um, I like the word "nationalist" much more than "patriot". Are you a matriot if you elect a woman as president? Plus "patriot" reminds me of a bad movie (Hi Mel!), and of a murderous missile.

dont forget the patriot act!
Tehre's a difference in loving your country, and loving your government.