Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMAD

Editing Utilities

Since the Editors & Utilities page is a bit outdated (not to mention that 3ddownloads sucks enormous quantities of cock) and because many other sites have invalid or outdated links, I've put up a utilities section on my site:

http://www.teamhellspawn.com/utils.htm

All the files are hosted locally, so there's no chance of things disappearing without warning and causing dead links. Hopefully I haven't missed anything important.

olols I just realised I forgot dmgraph/dmaud/dmwhatevertheotherthingwas when I was telling you those few things yesterday. However it certainly doesnt qualify as important. Nice list.

BTW, GLBSP also builds Normal nodes (and REJECT) - it's not just for OpenGL stuff.

In fact, it's the nodebuilder I normally use when there is a node (or REJECT) problem with a wad and I need to rebuild, even though I rarely use a port that makes use of GL nodes.

And the current version is 2.20, not 2.05.

DooMAD said:

Since the Editors & Utilities page is a bit outdated (not to mention that 3ddownloads sucks enormous quantities of cock) and because many other sites have invalid or outdated links, I've put up a utilities section on my site:

http://www.teamhellspawn.com/utils.htm

All the files are hosted locally, so there's no chance of things disappearing without warning and causing dead links. Hopefully I haven't missed anything important.

A while back I cleaned out and corrected the list and since then maintained it. Whenever someone made a news post here to inform the community of an update or change in his/her software, I have applied the changes to the list as well. Ofcourse, I could have missed information and maybe not everyone posts his/her news around here. If so, please do, so I can apply the required changes!

I agree 3D Downloads is not the best downloads-hosting site, but some of the untilities featured in the list only exist(ed) at that site and at least we can trust they stay online there.