Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SwedishDoomer

Merry christmas

Yes, a happy over-commercialized, capitalistic, feeding-frenzy/orgy of "give me something" fun for the whole hypocritical family this Giftmass!

Yes, a happy over-commercialized, capitalistic, feeding-frenzy/orgy of "give me something" fun for the whole hypocritical family this Giftmass!

Bah.

Stop listening to deadnail. What a bunch of pesimists...

I couldn't afford gifts this year, so I decided to give all my friends empty boxes all wrapped up and stuff. At least it shows I care enough to give them nothing... or something...

WTF? I've always loved Christmas. You two are all out of sync and shit, lay off the egg nog. I guess I made it too strong this year. =)

Kat? Could you drop the "heavily-armed, cynical furry" bit for a while and just get into the spirit of the season? Go out. Get toasted. Have some fun. You'll feel a helluva lot better, ne? That's what the Winter Solstice Holiday Season is all about: having a fun time with other people.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas!

No. I can't stand the season for what it's become. If you were me, you would too.

I don't drink anymore.

And I don't need to feel a hell of a lot better. I'm in a good mood right now. So piss off, you peanut-wrangling arse-snufflers.

Quite frankly, I don't give a damn about presents, as I'm satisfied with the stuff I have already.

But I LOVE Christmas dinner :-)!

A merry Christmas(TM) to everyone on this board!