Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leileilol

Evel Knievel :(

"I can't wait to meet God," he says, "and ask why he didn't make me go faster on some of those jumps, why he put me through all this pain. He knows I'm not evil."

"Oh, you mean you're Evel, and not Evil? I'm so sorry...that one-letter difference tends to throw us off."

WildWeasel said:

"Oh, you mean you're Evel, and not Evil? I'm so sorry...that one-letter difference tends to throw us off."

And thus explains the untimely misfortunes of one Adolf Hotler of Brimingham, Alabama.

Mancubus II said:

And thus explains the untimely misfortunes of one Adolf Hotler of Brimingham, Alabama.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

When i seen the ":( " in this thread title i was all holy sh$t dont tell me.. since i just read that the other day and was thinking he all of a sudden just croaked.

I remember the Evel Knievel bikes at toy stores when I was small.

ingests 50 pills a day and sucks on lollipops that deliver fentanyl, a heavy-duty painkiller

I wonder how his guts still hold.

myk said:

I wonder how his guts still hold.

It's in one of the 50 pills he takes. A "Stomach Strengthener" pill!

While he's not the type of guy I'd like to see in constant pain (that kind of desire is reserved for murderers and rapists), at the same time I can't exactly feel sorry for him.

There's plenty of people who live with chronic pain of some kind who didn't deserve or ask for it. Fate knocked Evel on his ass time and time again, but instead of doing the smart thing and quitting he said "Please Mr Fate, may I have another?" I mean really, what did he think was going to happen?

Mancubus II said:

I KNEW HE WASNT HITLER