Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flashn00b

StickArena 3d - Need spriter/DeHacker

Development screens:

Spriter: all he needs to do is to make some cool stickman sprites that replace the base skin and he should make the colors editable for zdaemon team games

Dehacker (term which i use for those who make DeHackEd things)Here's a list of what he needs to do

Rocket Launcher: 30 ammo, rate of fire/damage should be the same as a UT2004 rocket
Plasma Rifle: Rate of fire/Damage should be the same as the Link gun from UT2004
BFG: Uses 40 ammo, Unusable if ammo is at 40 or below (maximum ammo for plasma will be 80)

If my way for balancing the weapons aren't good, then try to think of another way to balance the odds

What about some in-game shots? Yet I'd like to tell you that I lost all the interest when you mentioned UT2004.
Dehacked it's particulary easy (and fun) to use I suggest to give some tries, you'll not repent

flashn00b, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.