Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

Teen Arrested For Conspiracy

Wasn't there a similar case? It was even mentioned in this forum.

But yes, that is total bullshit. A fictional story being called the blue prints for a school shooting... Paranoid bastards they are.

BTW, you copied the link wrong. I can't see it.

Wow, and if law enforcement doesn't act or take pre-emptive measures, and something does end up happening, then they get the blame as well. I get the feeling people just feel the need to bitch and moan about everything in life. Ah well, same shit different day.

Heh I'll never forget the time that I was drawing a map for Doom when I was in 7th grade and the teacher took it and asked me what it was and then later took it to the principle's office and turned it in to him. I ended up in the principal's office later that day and they made copies of it and mailed it to my parents saying that I was some sort of threat to the school. My parents were like wtf and told them to go fuck themselves. The funny thing was it was a void map so all the structures were all broken up and it didn't even look like any sort of building floor plans. Asshats.

omg doomworld has impse stories so impse party conspiracy kthnx

I got a similar story about how I made an essay in 10th grade saying that George Bush was a nazi or something and my teacher was "concerned". Then we later just talked it out cause she didnt like Bush either.

The only thing that sent up a flag in my mind was the 4-20-06 thing. Other than that, it seemed like everyone got their proverbial thongs in a twist.

Man that is funny. I went to Basalt high school. Basicly its ware all the rich parents sent there kid when they were not part of the Aspen Co, crowd. So all the kids were rich preppy a-holes. I got called in to the principles office. I was told that I was a threat to the school.

Why? I had a leather jacket and a Mayhem t-shirt on. Kids were saying I looked like a Columbine killer and tryed to use the fact that I was from Denver to back there claims that I was a killer.

Granted I did want to tear all the jock ass holes apart but still people are way paranoid and taking every thing way to seriously.

I'm hearing a lot of shit about this from the local news, since it's in alabama ( just what this state needs, more of a darkened evil reputation)... It appears to me the kids were just drawing, and the rest of this is all speculation and retardedness.

I'm glad no one except my close friends saw my comics. Most of the stories used my school as the setting. But then again, terrorists/mercenaries took over the school in my stories and my main characters had to save the hostages/disable a nuke/destroy a Metal Gear/etc. Although I do admit that one time in my freshman year in high school, I drew a comic about Lizardcommando going berserk and killing everyone in my school (myself included!).

Not to be forward or anything but I can't wait to blow everyone in my school away!

Heh, i remember my own school's (minor) version of this, about a year after Columbine some middle class cock was shooting his mouth off on the bus, so my friend shot him with a (weak and shitty, more like a toy) BB Gun, the middle class cock later 'collapsed', like 3 hours later, overdramatically, in the woodwork class. Said bloke got his gun confiscated, the headmaster told us all a story of how his friend was blinded by a BB gun (likeley to be about as true as his stories of being chased across Nazi Germany by the gestapo and having to leap of a cliff to escape, yeah right, in the unlikely event he was alive in the 30's he would have been a baby). The story got into the local papers about how the "gunman" had "an unusual interest in hitler and satanism, drew anarchist symbols on the seats of the bus and listened to punk music", actually all of that shit was done by me, which i found hilarious. Glad nobody saw my "The Gun" comics

Nobody responded to gun threats at my schools. Everyone was full-blown confident that whoever threatened didn't have the balls. Even the kids who actually brought guns to school all the time never had the balls to show them in school (mostly gang kids).