Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Good job, I love it, if someone feel the urge to make a level I could supply with the three DOOM movie "demons" Imp, Hell Knight, Pinky with mech legs (all from DOOM 2.5 and all already finished), and two maps textured with the first Nmn texture pack, that I never released.
Great work.

It looks good and it brings up quite a few questions...
Why the hell were the Space Marines in the Doom movie using P90 SMGs from 1999?

Don't you know? They enjoyed ruining everything DOOM related, the Machinegun from DOOM 3 it's not exception.

Edit: please don't get me wrong, the weapons in the movie were a terrible adaption of the game, but Courrped Marine's work it's lovable.

I remember I made a gun once:

Then I realized it was too big, and too sideways. Decided to leave it to pros since :)

Torm: I think he ripped the gun out of the poster and enhanced it...

Darkfyre: That gun is actually really good. The only thing I could see that is wrong with it is some anti-alias on the hand plus the obscure hand on it. Mind if I use that?

Tormentor667 said:

It's awesome how your weapon drawing skills improved Marine

it's not drawing, it's photoshopping

problem with this weapon is that it's too tall for 320x200 use

leileilol said:

it's not drawing, it's photoshopping

problem with this weapon is that it's too tall for 320x200 use

That, and it would look kind of cheesey when the Doom guy puts on a different pair of gloves before switching to the P90...
That's one of the only other flaws I can see with this weapon, other then what Leileilol said. It seems a bit out of place and cartoonish when compared to the other guns...

Yeah, its really no big deal, the weapon was ripped from the poster, and then I just touched it up a little bit to make it look better. The flash is really all I drew. I just thought it would be fun to rip that gun from the poster.
Anyone can use it, in fact I have already created the wad with the dehacked lump and everything ready to go.
so, if anyone would like to use it, you can PM me and I'll send you the wad.

Marty Razor Kirra said:

Darkfyre: That gun is actually really good. The only thing I could see that is wrong with it is some anti-alias on the hand plus the obscure hand on it. Mind if I use that?

Yea, throw me your email and I'll send ya all the frames I have for it, just needs tweeking I'm incapable of, I might get around to it later but for now if it can serve a purpose, so be it :p

Not bad. But, you need to lower the muzzle flash. It looks like its firing out of the red dot site on top of the gun not the barrel. The barrel is below the clip.

Craigs said:

It looks good and it brings up quite a few questions...
Why the hell were the Space Marines in the Doom movie using P90 SMGs from 1999?

They werent. They were using Dressed up G36-Cs. ^_^ I watched it too many times.

Well that gun is cool, but do you do DOOM movie monster too?? (I would be happy if I can blow thoose zombie doctors heads off.)

P.S
Doom3 machinegun is little bit same like that PSG 90, but that gun is puke green. YUK!

BTW that gun looks it fires bullets on top of that tower (I dont remember what is that word on english. Sorry :( )

For a second, I thought you took screenshots of the CS:S P90 reskinned as the Doom movie P90 and turned it into a sprite version.

I never liked the Doom 3 machinegun. It looked like the P90 got a boob job and the silicone oozed out in all the wrong places.

DOOM poster artwork has two demon claws that could be used for "the dark claw", and two weapon-arms that are in good position to be used as weapons, also there's a modified BFG in The Lost Episode of DOOM cover art. Do you think something could be done with this?

[idea]
ive got an idea

Doom World, weapon recource wad?
theres loads of peoples guns etc
we can use the new sliver pistl to?
just 1 problem, what mod engine use it on?