Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, this is the first ever project I started, it will consist of 15 maps.

list of new stuff
- weapons
- monsters
- levels

the project will be made in GZDoom, I was also wondering if anybody could code weapons.

oh and screenshots:

I can't really comment on your project since there's so little to show at this point...

What is the deal with all the GZDoom projects lately? How much more can you do with GZDoom that you can't do in ZDoom?

RoneKyakone said:

I can't really comment on your project since there's so little to show at this point...

What is the deal with all the GZDoom projects lately? How much more can you do with GZDoom that you can't do in ZDoom?

3D floors, 360 skyboxes, MORE decorate features, reflective floors, all sorts of cool stuff thats in GZDoom and not ZDoom.
3D floors also beats the hell out of transfer heights.

Looks cool, keep it up. I like the pillars in the second shot. =)

Nice shots... :) ...although they don't show very much! :P I just don't like those stairs in the first screenshot, because of cut flats! What about resizing that staircase?

Ismaele said:

Nice shots... :) ...although they don't show very much! :P I just don't like those stairs in the first screenshot, because of cut flats! What about resizing that staircase?

agreed, that platform flat doesn't line up right.. looks a lil funky.

dutch devil said:

Looks like very early shots not much detail so far, where is the nice 360 skybox :)

I might have a few skyboxes in the mod, I just don't want to put in too many as It'd make the filesize bigger.