Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pete The Padre

Pistol Pick-up Sprite

Hi!

Im looking for someone that can make me a Pistol Pickup Sprite to go over the clip sprite, for my Current project.

The sprite must be matched to the original handgun.

I think you might like to extract the black pistol shape from Wolfenstein3D's heads-up display, then resize and paint it. It should be easy considering the pistol's size.

Download the shareware Wolf3D if you haven't got it yet - but then be sure you have a graphic editor that works..

The Duke Nukem Pickup pistol isn't too terrible. Though, it doesn't look much like Dooms pistol. Eh, you should just forget about the pistol completely. I'm sick of seeing that thing like I'm sick of hearing D_RUNNIN.

SNES Doom has a pistol pick-up sprite that is used in the status bar.

I'm not sure if there are any tools to extract the graphics from a ROM, but it probably wouldn't take more than 10 minutes to manually cut the pistol sprite from this image.

I also think there is one in the help file for Doom 95 (i THINK), you're spoilt for choice really, heh...

Even more choice... There's one in gzdoom.pk3 Not sure if Graf, or whoever is the original artist.

Well, given that gzdoom.wad is for older versions of gzdoom and newer versions use gzdoom.pk3, it is in both. :)