Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
impcruncher

My project tc thing.

Well i decided to post info on my upcoming project. It will be pretty much changes in sprites. The enemies will be doom3 style. I also might try to get higher quality sounds. but this will take a while

it probobly will just be sprites and sounds and that. and although unlikely .mp3 files. this will be done hopefully by the end of the summer. Ill be using: cool edit pro, 3dsmax7(renders will be pixelated.) ,photoshop, paint, and other software.

well hasnt been started yet. ill be pixelating my renders in max. and some sounds are done. it will be like doom2 + doom3 style sprites. Some of the sounds will be edited sounds from my guns and it should be pretty cool.

Ok...

Just keep in mind that we've seen countless number of projects which have been started, but they always end up dead and abandoned.

I'm suprised no one's used the newproject tag yet.

All of this amazing TEXT is really exciting. Who needs screenshots pfft.

well its going along quite well the former human is almost done all the way! Wootage and pwnage! well the armor sprites are almost done along with the rockets and shot shells as well as the bullets and medpacks. Edit armor is done will post pics soon!

I'm not sure you have noticed impcruncher, but as long as you keep talking abaout what you've done without any proofs of your work, you will be treated as an amusement.

...And yes - most of the replies here were ironic and sarcastic and tzeeenish.

Posting a static screen of a single item is one thing, but showing off a smooth sprite animation, or a few good bits of a map...

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe you should do some actual work on it...