Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lobo

Looking for a flashlight model

Howdy folks,

Yeah, basically I'm looking for a weapons model of a flashlight for one of my projects, preferably a halflife/counterstrike mdl.
Any seen one around on the net someplace? I've tried lots of CS skin sites and nothing, but it's possible there might be one in some mod I've never heard of or something.

I was thinking of asking for permission and using the one from one of chronoteeths (or was it wildweasels) weapons mods but most of the other weapons in my TC are CS rips and the styles just don't mix.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

It gets a little harder when you draw the hand. But.. I remember having done something similar with layable land mines.

I dont think you can see the flashlights in the halflife or cs games.

Lobo said:

I was thinking of asking for permission and using the one from one of chronoteeths (or was it wildweasels) weapons mods but most of the other weapons in my TC are CS rips and the styles just don't mix.

Feel free to grab my Mag-Lite from ww-opm.wad. With a fair bit of sprite editing, you might be able to add a CS hand to it from someplace (try getting a hand from the reloading animations; those might fit if you rip them at the proper angle).

impcruncher: If I wanted to model one from scratch then I wouldn't be asking for an already available one, now would I?

WildWeasel: thanks for your permission. I'll probably end up going down that road, though I'd prefer not to have to do any image editing.

You can allways use the one from DOOM 2.5
Yet if it's for your Robotech Tc then I guess that it doesn't fit.

Thanks for the offer Vegeta: it's a really nice flashlight. I've actually been using it as a placeholder for a while now.

Unfortunately, and as you pointed out, it does clash quite a bit with the rest of the weapons (it's not for my Robotech TC BTW, it's for my other project "Lonely Meadows").

In the end I created one myself with a bit of PSP magic, using some CS hands and Wild Weasels torch. Since it was only one frame to be edited (for some reason I thought there were more) I got off my ass and did it myself ;) It actually came out quite well.

Thanks for all the offers and help folks.