Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caco_killer

Duke Nukem Forever may be out this year.

Snarboo said:

That's been done in Joint Ops, Delta Force Xtreme, and a few other military shooters, I think. Although I'm sure this was meant as sarcasm.

Plus there was the three wheeler in the original SiN.

I agree duke nukem manhattan project sucked although it shouldn't have.Call me crazy though but 3d realms would never cancel it i know they wouldn't because the people at 3d realms are doing the best that they can to get this game released.One more thing why not play the prey demo to pass the time.

Think of how interactive and fun Prey is. Thats like 3 or 4 years work I'd guess. Look at DNF - the current build has atleast 6 years of work. They have to be doing something insane, even the UT engine has been modded into something completely different from what George has said.

I thought they were using the doom 3 engine.Oh wait my bad there not.I rember that was for prey.But why are the still using the unreal engine.Shouldn't they just use there own?

Duke Nukem Forever was using the Unreal Engine a long time ago. I remember last year 3DR announced they were using a new physics engine that's supposed to be better then Half-Life 2's, I highly doubt they're putting that into the Unreal Engine.

They are using the unreal engine. But form last I heard, they had actually completely wiped out everything and had rewrote everything or brought in new technology. In actuallity, it is a new engine.