Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
IMJack

A Ling bearing gifts

I'd have to say it was that day he allowed us to reply to topics in post hell. =]

The automated avatar uploading page... err, i mean the titlefest :)

Yes, there should be an avatar uploading page. Doomcanter has something like this, and it seems to work okay. But no...

The titlefest was fun (even though I had to use a 36.6k connection), but I misspelled my title, so that kind of spoiled the whole thing for me.

Not even an upload page, just a page that asks for the url of the avatar, that way you can find a nice host and upload it to that and then link to it.

The titlefest was fun (even though I had to use a 36.6k connection), but I misspelled my title, so that kind of spoiled the whole thing for me.

Hey, at least you got a title :P

Oh, yeah. Heh. But that title also came with a very unflattering postcount.

A new candidate: This morning, when Ling announced he was dropping the hammer on the Orangcard gang. That gets my vote. :)

A new candidate: This morning, when Ling announced he was dropping the hammer on the Orangcard gang. That gets my vote. :)

That's a gift? Couldn't you just conform to one gag? :)

Bah, you're just jealous because you weren't part of the almighty Orangcard Army.

Bah, you're just jealous because you weren't part of the almighty Orangcard Army.

I wouldn't call it being "jealous"... I think "spiteful" is the word I'd use. :)

Yep, that says it all......

Sorry, I changed it earlier today. Being THE ANTI-NUZZLE® just wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. :P