Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
woody

Doom LAN

umm.... ok hello new here.im trying to play doom over modem with hopefully no netcards.any help would be helpful :) thanks merry christmas

AARRGHHHHH!!!!! A newbie! With my avatar! ARGH!

Er... there's this thing called ZDaemon... but I can't remember the link. I'm sure some other helpful individual will tell you it.

truelights.com

This is Zdaemon, a doom multiplayer launcher that will let you play online, if that satisfies your deathmatch needs.

As for LAN, I don't know, never bothered.

Perhaps you can try to help out organizing in here and post in 'multiplayer' section next time :)

for modem, you mean playing online, then you may try
Zdaemon
or
Csdoom
or
Doom Connector
or
Doomserv <--- this one isn't recommanded at this meantime due to the temporary termination, I hope...

for LAN, go to
Doom2.net, mostly its where most of doomgods hang out in, there have been european lans. Also there have been some in usa. You are welcomed to talk to them about it.

I'm not doing this to be the first one to steal your avatar, I'm doing this to anoy you because I'm bored and you're there.

Yeah, you do that. However, it doesn't annoy me. In fact, I think it would be awesome if more people used it. We could wage war on the orangecard.gif people.

whatever floats your boat. Tomorrow I'll get started on my new avatar, and maybe I'll have it uploaded before doom 3 comes out.

I have a feeling a lot of people will upload around 20 avatars each to last them untill the new upload day.