Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
renkum

colors changed after exiting doom 3

After i exit doom 3, the colors are changed of my windows. There is more green! I had the same problem with quake 4. (same manufacture, ID software)?

I installed doom 3, and I got the expansion of evil too. I have played doom 3 a long time, and I never had problems with that. Now I have the expansion, I have the problems.

Does anybody know how to solve this? The colors look more green, very weird.

Are you able to take a screenshot of this phenomenon? Also as per standard what are your system specs, do you have the latest video drivers, etc?

More green?

Can you take a look at your color settings in you video cards display options (for the desktop)? Sometimes hardware accelerated apps can muck with these. If that's the case, you should be able to simply reset them after exiting the game.

i tried that, colors are 32 bits. changed it after the game. but remains the same

Your computer is not going into safe mode, do not pay attention to the post above you.

You still have not however posted any hardware specs. You cannot expect to receive much help unless those here actually know what sort of hardware you have.

sorry.

Intel Pentium M 1,6 GHZ
RAM 512 MB
Direct X 9.0 C
All is updated
ATI 9600 64 mb grafics card
5400 RPM 60 gig harddisc

More needed?