Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
insertwackynamehere

John Romero Interview

You must admit he was very polite when he owned Sandy Petersen's ass for episodes two and three.

Beside the point, he was asked what if he made a doom sequel now, not two years ago before hl2 was released.

He really should put his money where his mouth is for a change, IMO. He's a great guy but his talents have been going to waste for about a decade now. Instead of giving interviews about how he would have made Doom, he should go make a game like how he would have made Doom :P

Can someone sum up the video for me? That shitty link froze up my computer for a minute.

ellmo said:

You must admit he was very polite when he owned Sandy Petersen's ass for episodes two and three.

haha oh yeah that too, i was gonna mention that also

pretty much either John loves catering fans, really has the same beliefs as a lot of fans, or just likes to down id Software because of sour grapes

Boy he is really pumping how awesome his mmorpg game is goan be. Well I hope it isnt another Daikatana fiasco where it takes 5 years for a game to come out.

I remember he was asked how he'd do DOOM 3, before it was finished, and he said that it'd be a continuation of DOOM 2, where the player finds that the Icon of Sin was on Earth.
I reserve my comments about that.

Edit: By the way, he looks and laughs, as one of the bad guys from Highlander.

Look, here's a 20 years old picture of him
http://www.deza.ch/coofweb/pictures/bolivia/J%20Romero%201sw.jpg