Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

KDIZD July 4th release?

I've read some rumours that KDIZD would be released early July, around the 4th. Snooping around Zdoom forums gave me this information, but I've heard nothing else about it. Are they trying to do a "surprise" release? It's been very quiet as of late.

If so, congratulations for ruining it. You'd better ask the authors via PM.

Sorry, September 4th maybe but right now there's still stuff to do - especially finishing E1M6.

Nightmare Doom said:

I'll say just release the damn thing already...

Would you release something that is almost done but still lacks the finishing touches?

Hell yeah. Look at Action DooM!, that has no polishing or finishing touches whatsoever, released before even half-way through its planned schedule, and is still one of the best wads ever.

leileilol said:

Hell yeah. Look at Action DooM!, that has no polishing or finishing touches whatsoever, released before even half-way through its planned schedule, and is still one of the best wads ever.

No polishing? No finishing touches?... Oh yes... that's true, I totally forgot, that it was unplayable and full of bugs :P

Nevertheless, no release on July, 4th no idea where you got that from, but as Graf said, the Septembre date could be very realistic.. we are very close to a release, had a Coop-Test run some days ago, and only a few minor things are left, E1M6 is 90% done and E1M8 needs only a few additions! Oh, and Scuba, we are still waiting for... you know what ;)

Tormentor667 said:

Oh, and Scuba, we are still waiting for... you know what ;)

Does it has something to to with an impse party with all of us invited?

Just as a thought... How many of the KDiZD team are Americans? I know there are quite a few Europeans involved so for them July 4th is pretty irrelevant anyway.

I guess that'll never be made.
lol,

If it was i'd piss my pants in happyness if it is nearly anywhere near as good as the first.

- sausage -

Scuba Steve said:

Action Doom 2?

Right, and you know what will happen to your family if you play another prank on us like you did on April Fools Day. ;)

she has very beautiful eyes, your daughter.

Enjay said:

Just as a thought... How many of the KDiZD team are Americans? I know there are quite a few Europeans involved so for them July 4th is pretty irrelevant anyway.

That's true... afaik, more Europeans are involved than Americans.

@Scuba - No, something more important and KDiZD-related! Check the dev-forum!

@Miv/kristus - Well, as I said, expect a release in the next 2 months ;)

A day that a long awaited and incredible looking wad is released is pretty 'relevant' to me, even if it does coincide with a national holiday in another country

Quakis said:

You guys are so dis-couraging...

And sooo repetitive.

Csonicgo said:

well Biohazard said that a release was in the next week, and that was around june 24th.

No, unless you want to play KDiZD unfinished!

Tormentor667 said:

No, unless you want to play KDiZD unfinished!

WELL THEN

FFS, It's gone on for too long. :(